SlabHeat is engineered with the capability to produce enough BTUs to heat a slab, the
space, and the surface people walk on.
Regardless of size, shape, or thickness, SlabHeat is
the way to provide heat to just about any environment. SlabHeat can cover one large area
or zoned into smaller areas to control heat when and where it is wanted.
Consider these benefits of Master Slab Heating:
- No vents or duct work, silent heat.
- Comfortable, even heat without the drying effects of forced air heating.
- Efficient - warmth at your feet.
Features of Master Slab Heating Cable:
- The polyurethane outer jacket offers:
- superior flexiblity
- abrasion and tear resistance
- impact resistance - resiliency
- better low temperature stability than the PVC used in other products.
- Reliable, durable design.
- Tough - engineered to handle the rigors of concrete installation.
- Engineered by a company with decades of experience in hydronic and electric radiant floor heating.
Note: Final installation require the Master Slab Heat cable to be located no more than 2" below the finished surfave of the floor. Mesh/grid can be set on chairs to accomplish this.